- All rates are outlined on my price page here – please check these as they are subject to occasional changes.
- On booking dog boarding, a deposit of 50% of the total charge is payable within 5 days of booking to secure your dog’s stay. Please notify me when the deposit has been sent. Until the deposit has been received, your booking remains only provisional. If your deposit has not been received within this time frame, your booking will be cancelled. There is no charge if you cancel your booking more than 2 clear months before the first boarding date. If you cancel your booking with less than 2 clear months before the first boarding date, then your deposit will be forfeited.
- If you book dog boarding with less than 1 month to the date of the board, the full amount is required to be paid. This will be non-refundable if the booking is subsequently cancelled by yourself.
- For dog walking bookings, payment is due on or before the first day of your dog(s) care – please note if cancellation is made with less than 48 hours payment is still required for the day(s) you have booked in for the week.
- For regular dog day care clients who book dates in every month, a deposit will be required of 50% to secure the dates you wish to book in for the forthcoming month. The deposit will be non-refundable if you should not wish to use the facility that you have booked.
- For ad hoc dog day care or pet visits (including cats, rabbits, guinea pigs etc…), payment is due on or before the first day of your pet(s) care – please note if cancellation is made with less than a weeks’ notice (7 working days), full payment will still be required.
- All dogs must be FULLY VACCINATED at least 2 weeks before staying with YourPetpal. Vaccination against kennel cough is recommended but not mandatory. YourPetpal takes no responsibility if your dog contracts any viral diseases during their stay. All dogs must have valid evidence of vaccination – a copy will be kept on your pet(s) record.
- Bitches in season will not be able to stay with YourPetpal and nor will intact males over the age of 12 months (unless with prior arrangement).
- YourPetpal reserves the right to act in the best interests of your pet(s) at all times. This includes seeking veterinary advice if he/she becomes ill. Yourpetpal will contact you immediately should your pet become ill. If you cannot be contacted within a reasonable time or have chosen not to be contacted Yourpetpal reserves the right to seek appropriate and swift veterinary attention and proceed with treatment regardless of costs, which you agree to cover on your return. Yourpetpal will do everything needed for your pet with regard to treatment, comfort and recovery. If euthanasia is absolutely necessary as determined by a vet) for whatever reason excluding behavioural (aggression etc.) YourPetpal will accept and act upon that vet advice.
- All pets are accepted at their owners’ risk. Whilst every possible care and attention is given to each dog, we cannot be held responsible for any injury, illness, loss or damage, howsoever arising. Any vet fees incurred during the dogs stay will be covered by you the owner.
- Yourpetpal reserves the right to contact your Emergency Contact details if your pet is deemed to not be behaving in an appropriate way, or if he/she becomes aggressive.
- Your dog should be wearing a collar with an ‘ID’ tag during their stay, this is a legal requirement.
- We will have an initial meeting and will assess the dog(s) with any other dogs that are also in the setting at the time or to be walked with your dog(s).
- Dogs MUST be sociable with other dogs and children.
- Your dog must be able to settle at night as this is a home environment not a Kennel!!
- As the owner of your dog(s), it is imperative that you fully disclose anything that would make your dog(s) unsuitable for day care, home boarding or being walked with dogs of any kind. This includes behavioural issues, health problems, anti-social behaviour (lack of house training, incontinence, separation anxiety, excessive barking/howling/whining for example). If you do not disclose relevant information to Yourpetpal™, our agreement will be null and void.
- If your pet(s) being cared for become harmed or poorly whilst in Yourpetpal™’s care, then Yourpetpal™ would endeavour to take your pet to your own veterinary practise. However, in the case of an emergency this may not be appropriate and therefore your pet will be taken to the closest veterinary practise. Again if your pet is collected through a decision of Yourpetpal™/Yourself or a veterinary judgement – please note that no refund will be given for the remainder of the booked stay.
- Yourpetpal™ will NOT pay any veterinary fees or third party claims whilst your pet is with Yourpetpal™. As the owner of your pet you are also responsible for any loss or damage to Yourpetpal™’s property whilst your pet is boarding or staying for the day.
- Yourpetpal™ will cut a walk short if this is in the best interest of any dog being walked.
- If Yourpetpal™ is to be collecting and dropping off your dog(s) it is important that you notify your neighbours of this so as not to cause alarm in the neighbourhood.
- Ideally one person should leave and collect your pet. If you need to nominate another person to do this either Yourpetpal™ asks that you inform Yourpetpal™ of the name and phone number of the person and they will be required to bring ID in the form of a passport or driver’s license. Your pet will not be released to them without prior consent from you the owner and you will be liable for any additional boarding charges should this occur. This is for your pet’s safety and security. This does not apply where the dog is collected from your home.
- If your dog is not collected on the due date arranged and no contact is made from yourself then after 2 days Yourpetpal™ will consult the Local Authority regarding your dog(s) care. You agree to this and will pay for any associated costs.
- Your dog should be wearing a collar with an ‘ID’ tag, this is a LEGAL responsibility.
Dependable Dog Care
Yourpetpal™ provides a variety of services for your dog.
- Dog Walking in the local Winchester hills
- Dog boarding in a homely environment
- Dog day care (at Yourpetpal™ or your home)
- Grooming and Vet transport
Complete Cat Care
Your feline friend will be well looked after with Yourpetpal™.
- Feeding cats in your own home
- Caring for your cat while you are away
- Visits to and from the vet
Furries, feathers & scales
As a true animal lover, Yourpetpal™ offers a complete pet care service in Winchester.
- Chickens, Fish and Birds